FHCACA Executive Pledge
WE AGREE TO...
- Show Up...Be On Time...MANAGE DISTRACTIONS.
- Be Fully Engaged and PREPARED For the Meeting.
- Take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to Obtain Information From a Missed Meeting.
- SPEAK THE TRUTH Respectfully, Without Blame or Judgement and WITH CLARITY.
- Support the Spirit of OPEN AND HONEST COMMUNICATION With My Peers and To Be Able To Disagree and Seek Clarification To Assist the Group In Meeting Its Goals.
- LISTEN DEEPLY, ASK QUESTIONS, AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK To Our Group.
- When Issues Cannot Be Resolved, Table the Issue and Return With a FRESH PERSPECTIVE or New Information Within a Time Frame Designated By the Team.
- Express Both Support and Differences of Opinion With the Goal of Achieving UNDERSTANDING AND REACHING AN INFORMED DECISION.
- Recognize That the Executive Team is "Team Number One" and To SUPPORT THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND DECISIONS of the Executive Team and Its Members.
- DO WHAT WE COMMIT TO DO and Hold Each Other Accountable.
- Ask For and Extend FORGIVENESS.
- Take Time to CELEBRATE the SUCCESS of Others.